Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour is back, and ready to take guests on an international adventure – no passport necessary! World Burger Tour, a limited-time offering of Hard Rock Local Legendary© Burgers, inspired by the taste and flavors from cafe locations around the world, hits tables at select participating Hard Rock Cafe locations around the world beginning May 1, 2017 and continues through June 25, 2017.
This year more than 160 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team with crowd favorites added to the 2017 World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June, Hard Rock Cafe menus* will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
MAY SELECTION AT HARD ROCK CAFE, HOLLYWOOD, FL
- Seminole Cattlemen Burger (Florida, United States) – pay tribute to the tribe! This Legendary© burger is a combination of zippy swamp cabbage, also known as hearts of palm, fresh tomato and tupelo breaded gator tail atop a seasoned Seminole beef patty and smothered in Seminole wing sauce.
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – shake it up with andouille sausage, Certified Angus Beef®, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, fresh arugula and a fried egg to top off the burger.
- Tennessee BBQ Burger (Tennessee, United States) – like a good country ballad, this Certified Angus Beef® burger brings happy tears with BBQ dry rubbed premium beef topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled pork, pig sauce, crispy onions and cheddar.
JUNE SELECTION AT HARD ROCK CAFE, HOLLYWOOD, FL
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a Portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans.
- Jambalaya Burger (Louisiana, United States) – this big easy burger features spiced up Certified Angus Beef® fixed with Cajun mayo, pickles, andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese and a jammin’ jambalaya rice cake.
- Kimchi Burger (Seoul, South Korea) – a tradition years in the making, Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with Sriracha-seasoned kimchi, bulgogi sauce, fresh tomato and lettuce and Sriracha mayo
- Seminole Cattlemen Burger returns for another month.
“Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour continues to feed our guests’ desire for adventure, so this year we’ve revamped the menu to highlight unique and authentic ingredients from around the world,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International. “Guests can experience global flavors without leaving their hometown – from bold South Korea kimchi to sweet Colombia plantains, there’s something legendary for every palate.”
Local Legendary© Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Garlic Fries with Garlic Aioli and Spiced Curry Fries with Tandoori mayonnaise**.
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers served at Hard Rock Cafe are nothing short of “legendary.” All Legendary© Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails, including:
- Southern Rock – Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur and SMIRNOFF Vodka, mixed with sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
- Hurricane – Orange, mango and pineapple juice, infused with BACARDI Superior Rum, BACARDI Select Rum, Amaretto and Finest Call Grenadine
- Electric Blues – SMIRNOFF Vodka, BACARDI Superior Rum, Beefeater Gin, DeKuyper® Blue Curacao and sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
- Mojito – BACARDI Superior Rum muddled with fresh mint and lime topped with club soda
- Lovely Rita – Sauza® Gold Tequila, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur and Hard Rock’s authentic Margarita Mix
For more information on World Burger Tour and to contact your local cafe for menu details, please visit www.HardRock.com.
*World Burger Tour menus may vary by location; guests should consult their local cafe for a full list of featured burgers
**Additional charge for Savory Artisan french fry pairings may apply.