Peace out, meat. It’s veggie time. Kicking off Vegetarian month in October, Hard Rock Cafe is showing off culinary skills with a new Vegetarian menu with limited time items beginning Monday, October 3rd. There’s something for the lacto and ovo vegetarian, the lacto ovo vegetarians and the pescatarians. Here’s a summary of items you’ll find on this limited time menu:
• Cauliflower “Wings” – crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks
• Ratatouille Flatbread – a crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses and a drizzle of garlic aioli
• Grilled Ratatouille Wrap – grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
• Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad – roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro
and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
• Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad – a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
• Cauliflower Burger – a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
Very Veggie Tini – Fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice are shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- Wascally Wabbit – Alcohol Free, A mix of carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger and Orgeat. Garnished with a large orange sprig.
About Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood FL is located inside the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino at the intersection of State Rd 7 and Stirling Road. The Cafe seats up to 250 guests with a full menu of grilled specialties including Burgers, Steak, Shrimp and Barbecue. Live music is offered nightly from Tuesday through Friday and is the ideal place to gather before and after concerts at Hard Rock Live, located just a few steps away.
Vegetarian Awareness Month
The new menu items celebrate Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.