The City of Coconut Creek celebrates its’ Anniversary each year with a family oriented grand festival called The Butterfly Festival – aptly named for the city that hosts the world-famous butterfly world. The day has been planned by the city Parks & Recreation department to be full of fun, activities, music and food! The Festival will be held at Sabal Pines Park, located at 5005 NW 39 Avenue, Coconut Creek. Admission is FREE!
Featured headliner of the big stage will be “Desperado“, a tribute to The Eagles. They tour the United States and abroad year-round and will probably be thankful for the warmth that we are expecting the weekend of this festival.
Other entertainment includes:
- Live Music by Manhattan Harmony and On the Roxx
- Magic Show by Stephan the Magician
- Rides & Games: carnival rides, game trailer, and Radio Disney Miami
- Business Expo featuring local businesses and organizations
- City of Coconut Creek Police K-9 Demonstration
- Family Fun: butterfly kite flying, airbrush & temporary tattoos, arts & crafts
- Food & Beverages for sale, including the World of Beer truck
- Spectacular Zambelli Fireworks display caps off the Festival
- Download a copy of the Butterfly Festival Itinerary
Parking & Free Shuttle Service
Free Shuttle Service from Monarch High School at 5050 Wiles Road and from the Recreation Complex at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard. Shuttle buses will run from 12:45 pm through 9:30 pm.
NOTE: There is no public parking at Sabal Pines Park!
For more details, please call the Special Events Hotline at 954-545-6620
– See more at: www.coconutcreek.net/parks/festival
Date(s) - 02/22/2014
1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Sabal Pines Park