Damn Good Hospitality & iHeartRadio presents the 3rd Annual Fort Mardi Gras in downtown Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, February 10 from 4 to 11 p.m. Festivities will be held both inside and outside all 3 venues located at 100 SW Third Avenue in Ft. Lauderdale – America’s Backyard, Revolution Live (official) & Stache Drinking Den + Coffee Bar. Come feast on local Cajun and Creole staples like Gumbo, Jambalaya, red beans and rice provided by Shuck N Dive. Immerse yourself in authentic live music, jesters, mystique and more you’ll have to see to believe!
Great Music! Authentic Food! Fun for everyone!
It’s carnival season and our city’s favorite, Fort Mardi Gras, returns for its third year bringing fun, food, drinks and authentic music for the whole family to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale. It’s all happening
In the spirit of Mardi Gras and New Orleans we’ll be featuring:
- The return of the King Doc Reno of BIG 105.9 FM
- 1000 pounds of Crawfish boil flown in by Shuck N’ Dive
- Louisiana oysters
- Louisiana’s drink specials like Hurricanes, Sazeracs, Daiquiris, and ice cold beer such as Abita, Bud Light and more
- Krewe Stage with authentic New Orleans sounds, live music and pop up burlesque shows
- Music by Crazy Fingers, Bobby Lee Rodgers, The Rockin’ Jake Band and the Brass All-Stars
- Crawfish Chow Down and Oyster Eating contests
- Beads and a face painting station for the kids
- The Bazaar, a marketplace full of top regional independent and craft artists will line up the streets.
Admission is FREE!
This event is sponsored by BIG 105.9, Shuck N Dive, Bud Light, Concrete Beach Brewery, Abita Brewing Company, Sazerac Rye Whiskey, iHeartRadio and Damn Good Hospitality.
Event website: https://fortmardigras.com/
Facebook event updates: www.facebook.com/events/1348726158568126/
Date(s) - 02/10/2018
4:00 pm - 11:30 pm