Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, located on the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk in South Florida, invites guests and locals to join together in celebrating its second anniversary with a weekend-long Fins Up Music Festival. From Friday, November 17 through Sunday, November 19, the 349-room destination resort and entertainment complex will host a series of performers featuring a blend of genres, including country, Top 40, reggae and rock, as well as introduce special promotions in its bars, restaurants, spa and retail shops.
“This resort was designed around the concept of live entertainment and the chance to escape the everyday,” said Cate Farmer, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort’s general manager. “For our second anniversary, we want attendees to do just that, which is why we’re excited to offer non-stop fun, entertainment, and more, allowing visitors to get lost in Destination Paradise.”
Highlights of the anniversary weekend:
- JWB Prime Steak and Seafood – A three-course anniversary dinner menu, priced at $79 per person, including a Surf & Turf entrée with the spear-caught fish of the day and American-style Kobe Beef with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. (Friday – Sunday)
- Margaritaville Restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill, and 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill – $5 “Anniversarita” served during live entertainment (Friday – Sunday)
- LandShark Bar & Grill – Two new menu items will make their debut this weekend – a poke bowl and a stir fry bowl (Friday – Sunday)
- Margaritaville Coffee Shop ‘Happy Hour’ – $1 small hot or iced coffees from 3 pm – 6 pm (Saturday)
- Margarita-Making Demonstration – At the ‘Live Life Like a Song’ retail store, a mixologist will showcase how to make a signature Margaritaville margarita from 2 pm – 4 pm (Saturday)
- Ceviche Culinary Station – A culinary station in the lobby from 3 pm – 5 pm, featuring JWB Prime Steak and Seafood’s award-winning Paradise Ceviche (Friday)
- Lone Palm Beach Bar and LandShark Pool – $35 Who’s to Blame® Margarita pitchers all day (Saturday – Sunday)
- Lone Palm Hangover Bar – A new offering, the Lone Palm Hangover Bar will be introduced this weekend, with $8 Bloody Marys from 10 am – 1 pm (Saturday-Sunday)
- $1,977 Ruby Margarita – Celebrating the 1977 debut of Jimmy Buffett’s hit song “Margaritaville,” a $1,977 Ruby Margarita will be available exclusively at JWB Prime Steak and Seafood this weekend (Friday – Sunday) [Read more about this offer]
Friday, November 17
- 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm (5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill) – Curbstone will kick-off the weekend and get everyone in a Margaritaville state of mind with Jimmy Buffett classics and rock tunes
- 7 pm – 9 pm (Hollywood Beach Bandshell) – Peruvian-born and Miami-raised Tony Succar, who performs at the resort the first Thursday of every month during Havana Nights, will turn up the heat with “Unity: The Latin Tribute to Michael Jackson,” a special concert of Latin-infused iconic songs
- 9 pm – 12 am (LandShark Pool) – Y100 Miami’s DJ GQ will be spinning poolside
- 10 pm – 1 am (Margaritaville Restaurant) – Hyryze Band will perform Top 40, R&B and Reggae tunes
Saturday, November 18
- 12 pm – 4 pm (LandShark Bar & Grill) – DJ Blix will start off the Saturday celebration
- Hollywood Beach Bandshell concert series will feature:
- 4 pm – 5 pm – Top country artist, Ricky Valido & The Hialeah Hillbillies
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Bushwood, a funky reggae rock band
- 7 pm – 8 pm – Rock powerhouse, Havoc 305
- 8:30 pm – 10 pm – Khemistry, playing Top 40 hits
- 10 pm – 1 am (LandShark Bar & Grill) – DJ GQ will keep the party going late into the night
- 10 pm – 1 am (Margaritaville Restaurant) – Deep Fried Funk will play Top 40 and dance classics
Sunday, November 19
- 12 pm – 4 pm (LandShark Bar & Grill) – DJ Blix will start off the Sunday celebration
- 4 pm – 10 pm (5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill) – Visions Band will headline “Sunsplash Reggae Sunday” featuring a Caribbean-themed BBQ for $19.99 per person
- 7 pm – 9 pm (Hollywood Beach Bandshell) – Jason K & the Signal Fire will perform alternative, new and classic rock
- 9 pm – 12 am (Margaritaville Restaurant) – Steeltown Religion will close off the anniversary weekend with country and rock
Shop, Play and Stay
During the anniversary weekend, guests and locals can sip and shop with complimentary champagne (Saturday from 5 pm – 7 pm) and mimosas (Sunday from 10am – 12pm) in the ‘Live Life Like a Song’ retail store, including 20 percent off any full price item. In addition, Margaritaville Surf Shop, located next to the resort’s FlowRider® and LandShark Bar & Grill, will be offering 20 percent off all full-price merchandise throughout the weekend.
Looking for the ultimate in relaxation? St. Somewhere Spa will be offering two 50-minute spa treatments each specially priced at $99* during the anniversary weekend – a Sun Soother Facial and a “Massagerita,” which uses hand-carved salt stones from the Himalayan Mountains and lime essential oils.
For those wishing to stay and play all weekend, the resort is offering a special “Growing Older, but NOT Up!” anniversary package. Valid for a minimum two-night stay, the package includes two welcome Anniversaritas (specialty margaritas), a $50 daily resort credit and valet parking. Guests who book the package will receive a bonus – a secret discount code for their next booking.** Package rates start at $269 per night. Offer is valid for stays now through December 20, 2017.
For reservations or more information, please visit https://www.margaritavillehollywoodbeachresort.com/the-resort/rooms-suites/specials/anniversary_package/ or call (844)-562-5625.
Date(s) - 11/17/2017 - 11/19/2017
4:30 pm - 11:30 pm