Old Town Untapped is a monthly craft beer and arts festival hosted by the Pompano Beach CRA and features free samples of local beers crafted by breweries in Pompano Beach’s emerging craft beer scene. In addition the streets of Old Town are lined with food trucks, artists, crafters and interactive art. Inside Bailey Contemporary Arts, guests can grab some locally roasted coffee at Blooming Bean Coffee Co. and walk through the galleries rotating art exhibits each month. The festivities begin at 6pm with streets lined with unique vendors and crafters, food trucks, and of course FREE craft beer samples from Pompano Beach’s local breweries!
Entertainment Highlights 2018
- January 5th – Shaw Davis & The Black Ties
- February 2nd R&B with Ali Soul Connection & The Motowners
- March 2nd GYPSY LIGHTS 60’s, 70’s and 80’s covers
- April 6th Rock/Pop with Sucker Punch – Favorite Country Covers
- May 4th Cinco De Mayo Eve with Festive Mariachi music, street tacos, and décor. Also featuring local cover/original band Yardij.
- Fire Fountain (show is contingent on the wind but there will be a water/ light show every half hour starting at 7pm)
- Live DJ
The easiest way to find Old Town Untapped is to set your GPS for:
FOOD TRUCKS EXPECTED JAN. 5, 2018
Mobile Culinary Kitchen
Di Big Jerk
Philly Grill on Wheels
City Wings 305
Stop by Odd Breed Wild Ales during Untapped to check out this incredible recently opened brewery in the heart of old town, located at 50 NE 1st St.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/events/174458149815950/
Date(s) - 01/05/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
BaCA (Bailey Contemporary Arts)