PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY NEW EVENTS
- Events must have at least one of the following elements to qualify: Live Music, Comedy, Food Trucks, and/or Musicals in Broward or Palm Beach County. DJ’s are not considered the same as Live Music.
- Include as many details as possible about your live entertainment such as the names of the bands, type of music they play and their schedule, if available.
- Include links to your event website or Facebook events pages so people know where to go for more information.
- Although everyone appreciates a FREE show, we understand that some of these events may involve ticket purchases, in which case, we ask that you include that information and provide links to buy tickets.
- Reduce your image sizes before uploading them. Maximum size is 800px high, 800px wide and 800,000 bytes.
Do Not Submit An Event If…
- If your event is simply a date and time for a band playing at a local venue, skip this form and use the simpler add-to-calendar form instead.
More Promotion of your event
- If your event involves Food Trucks, let us know so we can also promote your event on our related website, FoodTrucksFortLauderdale.com.
- If your event does not meet our guidelines but you feel strongly that it should be of interest to our readers, consider making a donation to help support our local live music scene and we may be able to publish it as a sponsored event. For more information on this option, please contact-us.
- If you would like to us to further promote your event via advertising, front page promotion, e-mail blasts, social media or anything else, contact-us about sponsorship.
How long should you wait?
- Your event will be reviewed and published if it meets our guidelines usually in less than 24 hours.