Living in south Florida, not all families live in close proximity to each other which makes holidays like Thanksgiving not always as picture perfect as we see on the big screen. Even if you have many friends and family who would like to sit around a traditional dinner table, not everyone looks forward to cooking or cleaning for a large number of guests. That’s why, each year, we prepare a short list of places that will be open on Thanksgiving Day for your dining pleasure. This year, more restaurants than ever before are offering To-Go packages which can be picked up prior to Thanksgiving and reheated just in time for your in-home gathering. Time is of the essence as most places fill up quickly as we approach Thanksgiving Day so we wouldn’t wait till the last minute to make reservations.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Coral Springs offers a complete selection of family sized portions of entrees and sides available for pick up on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 when ordered prior to Monday, November 20th. To place your order call 844-474-8377
- American Social Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale will be open for Thanksgiving dinner at 4pm. $29.50 Prix-Fixe menu includes Corn Chowder, Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Gravy, Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes, Brussels Sprout Hash, Sausage-Apple Stuffing, and Cranberry Sauce. For reservations, call (954) 764-7005.
- Anthony’s Clam House & Grill of Fort Lauderdale will offer a set menu starting at only $29 for Turkey dinner (2022) and bottomless mimosas till 3pm for only $10. Open at 11am. Last seating at 4pm. Call to RSVP 954-595-2104
- Batch New Southern Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach is offering an a la carte Thanksgiving menu highlighted by Turkey and Stuffing Waffles with pumpkin pie. Doors open at 4pm. For more info, call (754) 757-0000 Also available to go,”not your grandma’s fried turkeys” –> http://www.batchsouthernkitchen.com/friedturkeytogo/
- Brio Italian Grille is offering both dine-in and Thanksgiving to go. South Florida locations include Plantation and Pembroke Pines in Broward, Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm Beach in Palm Beach County. Also available to-go starting at $105 to feed 3 or $160 to feed 6.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants (Coconut Creek, Pembroke Pines, Galleria Mall in Fort Lauderdale) Complete Thanksgiving dinner $34.99/pp ($14.99/kids 12 and under). Also available for pickup as a Heat and Serve Meal – Serves 6 for $199.99 Thanksgiving Menu for 2023
- Checkers Old Munchen in Pompano Beach is offering a “traditional” Thanksgiving dinner for $25.99 per person (updated 2022). The restaurant will be open from 11:30 till 9pm. DIne-In and Trays To Go menus are available online for 2023. Call for reservations. (954) 785-7565
- Crazy Uncle Mike’s of Boca Raton is offering Thanksgiving Dine-In or To-Go at the same prix-fixe of $45/Person. Pre Order by Wednesday Nov. 22nd at 5pm or Reservations for in-house dining. Complete dinner includes Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Bourbon mustard glazed-haricot vert, Roasted carrots, Sausage sage stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Biscuits. Mashed Potatoes, Candied sweet potatoes, Pecan Pie & Apple Pie. Call 561-931-2889
- Dune on Fort Lauderdale Beach is offering a prix-fixe holiday menu created by Chef Laurent Tourondel that includes elevated twists on holiday classics such as Roasted Heritage Turkey, Butternut Squash Risotto, and Pumpkin and Pecan Pie. 12pm-8pm. $98/pp ($45/child) RSVP Online.
- Firebirds (various locations) is offering Turkey and/or Ham family feasts to go starting at $149.95 and feeds 6. Order online at https://firebirdsrestaurants.com/
- The Field Irish Pub & Eatery Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner $28 starting at Noon. Live Irish music with Ian Millar from The Irish Rovers from 6:30-8pm. RSVP (954) 964.5979
- Fishtales on 33rd in Fort Lauderdale – Live Music & Great Food are guaranteed 7 Days a week at this intimate restaurant and nightclub located in the North Beach Shopping District of Fort Lauderdale. Thanksgiving will be No Exception. Owner Cathy Vassallo has prepared a special menu with a choice of Oven Roasted Turkey or Honey-Baked Ham, traditional side dishes, soup or salad and dessert for a Prix Fixe of $32.95. Since there are only a limited number of tables inside and out on the patio, reservations are highly recommended. (954) 689-2344. Doors open at 11am. Live Music with Michael Roxx Trio 8pm-Midnight.
- Galuppi’s Restaurant & Patio-Bar in Pompano Beach – Known for their huge Sunday Brunch Buffets, this hidden treasure located at the entrance to the Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course will probably have the largest spread of both traditional and non-traditional foods on their all-you-can eat buffet beginning at Noon on Thanksgiving Day. Seating will be available in both their intimate banquet room or out on the patio-terrace overlooking the Greg Norman designed Pompano Greens. RSVP highly recommended (954) 785-0226 $44.99/pp (19.99 for kids 4-10)
- Gastrothèque in Fort Lauderdale is offering a choice of 4 entrees (Prime Rib, Duck, Spatchcock Chicken or Local Line Caught Fish) starting at $31 with seating at 5, 7 or 8:30pm. RSVP via Opentable or https://gastrotheque.com/. Menu on Facebook. (2022)
- Grumpy Gary’s now located in Dania Beach is offering a Traditional Thanksgiving dinner 2-6pm $26/pp. Email [email protected] for reservations.
- Harat’s by the Sea, located in Lauderdale by the Sea, is offering a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for only $25 from Noon till 8pm along with their daily happy hour from 4-7pm. For more information, call (954) 673-4812.
- Latitudes located inside Hollywood Beach Marriott promises a holiday buffet along the Broadwalk for a prix fixe of $65 ($25 for children under 10). Seating can be booked between Noon and 5pm by calling 954-924-2202. 2023 Menu now online.
- Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood has assembled a Thanksgiving Feast in Paradise! Enjoy beachfront views, traditional Thanksgiving fare, and island-inspired accompaniments. Thanksgiving buffet features carving stations, assorted entrées, salads, side dishes, and dessert displays. Seating times range from 10am to 8pm. $59.99 ($39.99 Children under 12).
- Ruth’s Chris of Fort Lauderdale is offering a dine-in menu starting at $44/pp ($17 for children) and take-home menu starting at $35/pp. For more information, call (954) 565-2338. Visit https://ruthschris.com/ for promotions at other locations.
- Seaside Grill and Tiki Bar in Pompano Beach is offering an Unlimited Thanksgiving Feast for $32.95 ($14.95 for children under 12) including unlimited table-served portions of Turkey, Meatloaf, Glazed Salmon, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Marshmallowed Sweet Potato, Vegetable Medley, Cornbread, Cranberry Sauce, and Freshly Baked Desserts. Call for Reservations: 954-783-3193
- Sharkey’s Bar & Grill in Coral Springs has put together a complete traditional Thanksgiving dinner for only $24.95 including Oven Roasted Turkey, Glazed Spiral Ham, Sweet potato pie, Oven Roasted potatoes, onions and carrots, Green bean casserole, Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Apple or Pumpkin pie. Doors open at 1pm on Thanksgiving Day. First Come First Served or Call for reservations (954) 341-9990
- Shooters Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale – Known for their beautiful view of the intracoastal waterway and docks that let you park your boat while you eat indoors or out on their extensive patio, “Shooters” is offering an all-you-can-eat buffet this year. The carving station will offer herb infused roasted turkey, prime rib and honey glazed ham. The buffet will also include soups, salads, traditional sides and desserts including Pumpkin Pie and Apple Pie for a set price of $80/pp ($40 for kids ages 4-10). Also available: “Thanksgiving To-Go” serves 6-8 people. Order in advance, pick it up hot and ready to serve. $190. Call (954) 566-2855 or visit online for more info.
- Timpano Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale. Available all day (11 a.m. – 9 p.m.) and priced at $65 per person (2022), the holiday prix fixe menu includes Tuscan Turkey Tortellini Soup, Roasted Delicata Squash with root vegetable, caramelized yogurt and anchovy honey vinaigrette; Roasted Turkey with vermont butter whipped potatoes, grilled asparagus, leek and sausage stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy; and Apple Crumb Tart with salted caramel. For group dining, the restaurant also offers a private wine tasting room. For more information, please visit www.timpano las olas.com. RSVP via Opentable.
- Tropical Acres Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale. Open 1:00-8:00pm on Thanksgiving. Turkey Dinner including soup $37 ($22 for children). Thanksgiving to go also available for celebrating at home. Reservations accepted (954) 989-2500. Complete Menu 2023
- Wild Thyme Oceanside Eatery at the Atlantic Hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach will be offering a 4-course dinner for $59.95 between the hours of 12pm and 8pm. Call (954) 567-8070 for reservations. More Information on Thanksgiving 2023
- Zuckerello’s of Fort Lauderdale will have a choice of 5 different entrees on their Thanksgiving menu ranging from $23.95 to $27.95. (last updated 2021) Open 1pm-9pm. Call (954) 776-4282 to RSVP.
PALM BEACH COUNTY RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING
- Atlantic Grille at The Seagate Hotel in Delray Beach had added several holiday items to it’s menu including Roasted Turkey breast ($44) and Crab and Cornbread Crusted Sea Bass ($56). Appetizers and Desserts are also available a la carte. Thanksgiving hours are Noon til 10pm. For more information, call (561) 665-4800.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen in West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale is offering an a la carte Thanksgiving menu highlighted by Turkey and Stuffing Waffles with pumpkin pie. Doors open at 4pm. For more info, call (754) 757-0000 Also available to go,”not your grandma’s fried turkeys” –> http://www.batchsouthernkitchen.com/friedturkeytogo/
- Ben’s Kosher Deli in Boca Raton will be open from Noon till 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. A roast turkey dinner includes soup and a soft drink ($34.99). Thanksgiving To-Go for 6 is also available ($179.90). For reservations, call (561) 470-9963
- Burt & Max’s in Delray Beach will serve Thanksgiving menu items only on November 23rd from 4-8 pm in addition to select items from their regular menu . Choice of Citrus Herb Roasted Turkey ($28) or Crab Crusted Mahi-Mahi ($32) not including soup, salad or dessert. Call (561) 638-6380 for more details and reservations.
- Deck-84 of Delray Beach. Open Noon till 7pm. Plus, happy hour drink pricing at the bar tops with purchase of an entrée, all day. Call 561-665-8484 or book online.
- Farmer’s Table of Boca Raton and North Palm Beach. 3-course dinner served 11 a.m.-8 p.m. for $69.95/pp. includes: Butternut Squash “Bisque”, Roasted Heritage Turkey served with all the accompaniments like Maple Whipped Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans and Apple Cornbread Stuffing. Vegan options available. RSVP (561) 417-5836 Boca or (561) 691-3430 North Palm Beach.
- Henry’s of Delray Beach will be open from 2 till 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. $59.95 prix fixe, three-course Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving To-Go a-la-carte is also available. Call (561) 638-1949 for more information or reservations. 100% of proceeds will benefit Hospitality Helping Hands of West Palm Beach.
- Howley’s of West Palm Beach is offering a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner for only $22.95 including soup or salad, turkey entree and pumpkin pie. For more information, call (561) 833-5691.
- Oli’s Fashion Cuisine in Boca Raton and Wellington. 6897 SW 18th St, Boca Raton, FL, 33433 (561) 571.6920 and 10610 Forest Hill Blvd #20, Wellington, FL, 33414 | 561.792.2220, 11AM-10PM, 3-course menu available for $49/pp
- Pistache French Bistro of West Palm Beach is offering a 3-course Thanksgiving meal for $90/pp ($35 for children under 12). For more information, call (561) 833-5090.
- Prezzo of Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens. Open 3-9pm. For those interested in dining in-restaurant, both Prezzo locations will be offering the following Thanksgiving Specials: Thanksgiving to go available $240 dinner for 8. Call 561-314-6840 for more details and reservations.
- Proper Grit at The Ben Hotel in West Palm Beach. Complete traditional dinner served from 3-9 p.m. $89 per person, 2022. RSVP (561) 655-4001
- Seasons 52 PGA Complete Thanksgiving Dinner $40/adult, $18.00/child (also available in Ft Lauderdale at The Galleria Mall)
- The House in West Palm Beach overlooks a 192 acre municipal golf course and will be open from Noon till 5pm on Thanksgiving Day. Traditional turkey dinner will be offered for $42 including sage stuffing, redskin mashed potatoes, honey glazed baby carrots, creamy pole beans with bacon and manchego cheese, orange cranberry relish and giblet crazy. Soup and dessert sold separately. Call (561) 530-3791.
- Tim Finnegan’s Irish Pub in Delray Beach. Choice of Traditional Turkey Dinner, Virginia Ham Dinner or Crabmeat Stuffed Flounder. $38 (2022), 1pm – 8pm. Reservations highly recommended (561) 330-3153
- Tropical Smokehouse located at 3815 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. However, a traditional Thanksgiving Family Meal menu is available for $205 (served 6-8). While supplies last, no orders are accepted after Sunday November 19th. Pick Up on November 23rd, 11:30-5:30PM. To place your order call (561) 323-2573 or visit https://www.eattropical.com/thanksgiving-orders
Join Our Facebook Group
LIVE MUSIC & DRINKS ON THANKSGIVING EVE
Be sure to also check out all the Live Music Calendars at WeekendBroward.com for more places to eat, drink and party the night before Thanksgiving, traditionally one of the most popular days of the year for celebrating with friends (and college buddies) before getting together with family on Thursday. You may even call it Friendsgiving!