Looking for live music in Boca Raton or Delray Beach? Check out the following venues for their consistent support of live music in and around South Palm Beach County.
Top Ten Bars for Bands in Boca Raton and Delray Beach
4. Pavilion Grille *
6. Turn-3 Sports Bar
7. Biergarten Boca Raton
9. The Duck Tavern *
10. The Irishmen Pub
* WeekendBroward-PalmBeach sponsors
You might also like:
- Best Bars for Bands in Broward
- Calendar of Live Music events in Palm Beach County
- Venues for live music in all of Palm Beach County
- Calendar of live music events in Broward County
- Happy Hours & More in Palm Beach County
* Disclaimer: Best Bars for Bands in Boca-Delray is solely the opinion of The Weekend Concierge based on (1) a history of these venues hiring quality talent on a consistent basis, week after week. (2) Hiring bands for both Friday and Saturday nights and (3) Having a stage that is unobstructed, giving both the band and the spectators the best possible “concert” experience. If you have any suggestions, please contact us by clicking here!
Special thanks to our sponsors in Palm Beach County:
Elmo's Rock BarElmo's Rock Bar & Grill is Palm Beach County's premier venue for live Rock 'n Roll! Elmo's offers live music Wednesday through Saturday, nightly drink specials, an extensive menu of tasty food. Elmo's is open 'til 5AM to accommodate a late night crowd too.
Pavilion GrilleLocated in the Atrium of the Stonegate Bank Building near Yamato & Federal Hwy in Boca Raton, the Pavilion Grille offers a huge canopy-covered 2,000 sq. ft. dance floor, restaurant and bar, open to the public when it's not being used to celebrate Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, Sweet 16 parties and other special occasions.
The Duck Tavern
Located along Federal Hwy bordering Delray Beach, the Duck is a neighborhood bar that offers 145 different beers from around the world in addition to a full liquor menu and live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.