Enjoy an afternoon filled with arts & culture. Beginning Saturday, April 17th and continuing on Sunday April 18th, The 11th Annual Downtown West Palm Beach Art Festival will feature artists’ tents, arranged gallery-style and filled with all mediums of fine art at this free, outdoor event.
Residents and visitors are invited to stroll amidst life-size sculptures, spectacular paintings, one-of-a-kind jewels, photography, ceramics and more from the local and national artists who are on site to discuss their inspirations and processes for each hand-made work. The Downtown West Palm Beach Art Festival is family-friendly and pets on leashes are always welcomed.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
- Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
- Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
- Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
- Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
- Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
- Saturday, April 17, 2021: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, April 18, 2021: 10am – 5pm
Outdoor event on Rosemary Ave. adjacent to Rosemary Square (formerly CityPlace)
Date(s) - 04/17/2021 - 04/18/2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Rosemary Square 700 S Rosemary Ave Suite 200, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401