Attention craft brew enthusiasts! You better “Uber” it to The 2nd Annual Ocean Brews & Blues festival in Deerfield Beach on Saturday, May 19, 2018 because you won’t be able to just have”one” at this event. Presented by J.R. Dunn Jewelers, the City of Deerfield Beach has invited 35 different craft beer breweries from all over the state of Florida and beyond with more than 125 beers to savor while enjoying the sounds of local blues acts throughout the day. All the great brews and blues will be accompanied by a selection of local foods, cold beverages and various arts and craft vendors vying for your attention too.
Tickets & Hours
Note: FREE Admission if you don’t want to partake in beer sampling
General Admission $40 advance purchase/$45 at entrance; 4:00PM – 8:00PM (includes 4 hours of unlimited sampling of over 100 beers and a souvenir glass)
VIP Ticket $60 3:00PM – 8:00PM (VIP admission tickets include 5 hours of unlimited sampling of over 100 beers, a souvenir glass and special VIP Swag)
Please visitfor more information and to purchase your festival tickets.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, exchanges, or returns will be accepted.
- 26 Degree Brewing Co. – Pompano Beach
- 7venth Sun Brewery – Tampa
- Abita – Covington, LA
- Angry Chair Brewing – Tampa
- Bangin’ Banjo – Pompano Beach
- Barrel of Monks Brewing – Boca Raton
- Bell’s Brewery – Comstock, MI
- Biscayne Bay Brewing – Doral
- Brew Hub – Lakeland
- Concrete Beach Brewery – Miami,
- Copperpoint Brewing Co. – Boynton Beach
- Coppertail Brewing Co. – Tampa
- Ciderboys – Stevens Point, WI
- Crooked Can Brewing Co. – Winter Garden
- Escape Brewing Co. – Trininty
- Florida Beer Co. – Cape Canaveral
- Florida Keys Brewing Co. – Islamorada
- Funky Buddha Brewery – Oakland Park
- Green Bench Brewing Co. – Petersburg
- Gulf Stream Brewing Co. – Fort Lauderdale
- Harpoon Brewery – Boston, MA
- Holy Mackerel – Pompano Beach
- LauderAle – Ft Lauderdale
- Lexington Brewing (Kentucky Bourbon Ale) – Lexington, KY
- Lord Hobo Brewing Co. – Woburn, MA
- M.I.A. Beer Co. – Doral
- Misfit’s Brewing – Boca Raton
- New Belgium Brewing Co. – Fort Collins, CO
- Nobo Brewing Co. – Boynton Beach
- SaltWater Brewery – Delray Beach
- Sixpoint Brewery – Brooklyn, NY
- Swamp Head Brewery – Gainesville
- Tampa Bay Brewing – Tampa
- Wynwood Brewing Co. – Miami
3 – 4:15 PM Mark Telesca Band
4:45 – 6 PM Shaw Davis & the Black Ties
6:30 – 8 PM Jarekus Singleton
Complimentary Shuttle Information
Parking on the barrier island will be limited during the event. Attendees can make the short walk across the bridge to the event or take the complimentary shuttle service. Complimentary parking will be available in the Cove Shopping Center located at 1500 E. Hillsboro Blvd. This shuttle service will run continuously from 2:30pm – 9:00pm.
For more information please visit www.dfb.city/oceanbrew
Follow updates via Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/105037626733182/
Date(s) - 05/19/2018
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Main Beach Parking Lot