A Taste of Oktoberfest brings the sights, sounds and smells of an authentic German celebration to the Palm Beaches. One of the largest Oktoberfest celebrations in the country, the American German Club hosts the 48th edition of this popular annual event over the second and third weekend of every October. Highlights include multiple German bands, authentic German cooking, domestic and imported beer, a carnival and much more.
This year’s festival bands are in high demand on the U.S. Oktoberfest circuit and we are excited to bring them in the
midst of their tours to Our Haus for this special event.
- October 7 & 9: Authentic Bavarian Schuhplattling (German Shoe-Slap Dancing), Tyrolian Cow-Bell Ringing, and Yodeling and numerous Audience Participation Specialties.
- October 14 & 16: “The Klaberheads” are an American version of a Munich Oktoberfest tent band – lots of
musicians, tons of energy!
- Parade of Flags and Beer Keg Tapping each day of the festival
Other culturally authentic entertainment including dance performances, pipes & drums and more to be announced will take place throughout festival grounds. Children can enjoy the club’s playground plus a carnival with rides and games for all ages. Unlimited ride wristbands and single ride tickets will be available for purchase. Kids Wrist Bands for Unlimited Rides can be purchased for $25/day at the Ticket Booth and South Big Ticket Pavillion in the Carnival area.
Food and Beverages
Authentic Munich Oktoberfest foods such as schnitzel, goulasch, rotisserie chicken, pork, bratwurst, leberkase, currywurst, traditional pretzels, German desserts and more will be available throughout the festival grounds. A variety of Paulaner and other German beers plus domestic craft and favorites will be on hand. German schnapps, wines and frozen drinks will be available, as well as plenty of soft drinks and water.
2022 Festival Dates and Hours
- Friday, October 7th – 6pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 8th – 3pm to 11pm
- Sunday, October 9th – Noon to 8pm
- Friday, October 14th – 6pm to 11pm
- Saturday, October 15th – 3pm to 11pm
- Sunday, October 16 – Noon to 8pm
Adults, $10. Children, 12 years and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult
Tickets should be purchased in advance ONLINE via either of the following two websites: www.OktoberfestFlorida.com or www.AmericanGermanClub.org
- Parking lot North of the Clubhouse – 5111 Lantana Road
- Buttonwood Park, across the street from the club on Lantana Road – 5300 Lantana Road
Interested sponsors should email [email protected] or call 561.379.7088
Official website: www.americangermanclub.org
Video from 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqU2nts8YU4