Cheers Fort Lauderdale will play host to a full night of live music and fundraising this Sunday, November 12th starting at 5pm. Cathi Guidara White, an employee of Abandoned Pet Rescue, and a talented local singer, has assembled a stellar lineup of South Florida performers on her very own birthday which also coincides with the kickoff of Petsmart Charities National adoption Weekend.
Raffle prizes will be given away from a long list of donations along with a 50/50 and continuous live music from some of South Florida’s finest artists, including The Livesays, The Funkabilly Playboys, Jimi Fiano, Peter White, Steve Argy, Jeffrey James Harris, Jessie Thompson and many more. A $10 suggested donation will be collected at the door and will be rewarded with a free drink from the bar along with one raffle ticket.
LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE
6:00-6:30pm: Peter White
7:00-7:45pm: The Funkabilly Playboys
8:15-9:00pm: The Livesays
9:30-11:00pm: Jimi Fiano’s Allstar Jam with Steve Argy, Howard Goldberg, Cathi Guidara and Jessie Thompson with a special appearance by Jeffrey James Harris, and more!
RAFFLE ITEMS & SPONSORS
• 39 inch HD TV-Filterworks USA (The Strandberg Family)
• Kettle One Martini basket, wine basket and champagne basket-Bobby and Monique Glaize
• Two 2 night stay at The Beachcomber Resort and Villas on the Ocean -Beachcomber Resort
• Personal Chef experience, cooking class including appetizer and dinner for four Chef Alan Bergman (Johnson and Wales)
• Autographed, vintage tambourine signed by Kenny Rogers-Viola Hornsby
• Levenger Ultimate Leather Executive Desk Set-(Planner, wallet, pen)
• Starbucks gift basket-The Wachtel Family
• Home movie night basket-(Fandago gift card and snacks)-John and Sherry Wachtel
• The Ultimate Cat Lover gift basket-Donna G-Volunteer at APR
• Scentsy warmer and wax bars -Jodi Turchin
The following establishments have donated Gift Certificates to be raffled off:
- The Treasure Trove
- Bona Italian Restaurant
- Brewfish Bar and Grill
- Aruba Beach Café
- Rhum Shak
- Chit Chats Bar
100% of proceeds will be going to Abandoned Pet Rescue. APR, founded in 1996, is a 501(C)(3) IRS tax-exempt, qualified non-profit charitable organization that rescues and shelters abandoned, abused, and neglected pets, rehabilitates them and finds them new homes. APR is one of the largest no kill animal shelters in South Florida and is devoted to the welfare of all animals.
Follow updated via the dedicated Facebook event page.
Date(s) - 11/12/2017
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cheers Food & Spirits