Red, White & Blue with a Waterfront View! This annual family-friendly City of Boynton Beach July 4th event will be held, once again, at Intracoastal Park located at 2240 N. Federal Hwy. The public is invited to enjoy live music, food trucks, and one of the largest fireworks display in all of Palm Beach County. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the waterfront view.
Entertainment + Music Highlights
• Palm Beach Hydroflight Show
• Zambelli Fireworks show synchronized to patriotic music
• Guaca Go
• Boardwalk Ice Cream
• Troy’s BBQ
• Little Moir’s
• Kona Ice + More
• Free Pins for Veterans
• Grilling not permitted at Intracoastal park on July 4.
• Personal fireworks not permitted.
• Pets are not permitted.
Attendees should attend and enter the event at their own risk as the City cannot guarantee protection from infectious diseases.
An ASL interpreter will be on-site. If additional accommodations are needed, please contact our ADA Coordinator at 561-742-6241or [email protected] by June 28.
The boat ramp at Harvey Oyer Park will close at 11 pm on July 3 to allow for the barge carrying fireworks. It will re-open on July 4 at 11 pm.
Parking/Transportation/Free Shuttle Service
• Limited parking is available at the Park + includes ADA parking.
Convenient, complimentary shuttle locations + includes ADA parking (shuttle service begins at 5:30 pm):
• Free Public Parking Lots on the corner of Seacrest Blvd. and Boynton Beach Blvd.
• Journey Church, 715 Federal Hwy. Boynton Beach
• NYU Langone, 3301 Quantum Blvd. Boynton Beach
Rideshare drop off/pickup location: Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park (2010 N. Federal Hwy.)
Visit https://www.boynton-beach.org/ for more information.
Date(s) - 07/04/2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Intracoastal Park 2240 N. Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, FL