From April 14th through April 16th, 2023, the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating the 61st year of the Delray Affair. Nicknamed the “Greatest Show under the Delray Sun”, the Delray Affair is one of the largest arts & craft festival in the Southeast United States. Delray Affair features more than 400 artists, crafters, and food vendors from all over the United States, the event spans across 10 city blocks in downtown Delray Beach on Atlantic Ave. Best of all, admission is FREE.
DELRAY AFFAIR FUN FACTS
- More than 400 artists and crafters across 10 city blocks
- History Headquarters at Delray Beach Historical booth
- Top 13 Best Art Festivals in America
- An estimated 110,000 Attendees
Live music at Old School Square
Friday, April 14
- Adam Fine from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 15
- Carey Peak from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Jason Colannino from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 16
- Melina Soochan from 11:00 am – 1:45 pm
- Taylor Road Band from 2:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition to live entertainment, a Beer & Wine Garden is located on the front lawn of Old School Square. Guests are able to sip, stroll and shop in the exhibitor area on the front lawn of Old School Square while enjoying a cold adult beverage!
Produced by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce, the Delray Affair traces its roots back to the 1940s and ‘50s as the annual Delray Beach Gladiola Festival, a community-wide event that attracted tourists as well as local residents who participated in everything from the annual Gladiola parade to the Miss Gladiola beauty pageant. Today, the community spirit that sparked the first Delray Affair lives on in an arts and crafts festival like no other under the sun.
Photos by Weekend Broward taken on April 9, 2022 can be found at:
From garages to lots to valet stands we have options: Old School Square Parking Garage at NE 1st St & NE 1st Ave, Robert Federspiel Parking Garage at SE 1st Ave between SE 1st St & Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic Avenue is open from Federal Highway to the beach and all parking lots are accessible via side streets. For a map, please visit downtowndelraybeach.com/parking.
There is a $5 fee for downtown public parking garages. Proceeds benefit Delray Beach Police Explorers. Parking is also available at the Delray Beach City Hall parking lot on NW 1st Ave.
FREE Parking & Luxury Shuttle Bus Service: Palm Beach County Administrative /Tri-Rail Complex, 345 S. Congress Ave., Delray Beach, FL *Allow up to 30 minutes for shuttle bus.
FREE Parking (Grass lot; north side of Atlantic between 6th & 7th Avenue)
- $5 parking at Old School Square Parking Garage (NE 1st St & NE 1st Ave)
- $5 parking at Robert Federspiel Parking Garage (SE 1st Ave between SE 1st St & Atlantic Avenue)
- $5 parking at Courthouse Parking Garage (SE 2nd Avenue & Atlantic Avenue)
FREE golf cart transportation in downtown! Download the FREEBEE app to request pick-up!
Official website: delrayaffair.com