It’s that time of the year once again to celebrate St Paddy’s day with plenty of beer, food, fun and live entertainment at World of Beer located in the Promenade plaza in Coconut Creek (corner of Wiles Rd. and Lyons Rd.) This two day “Luck of the Locals” street party kicks off Saturday morning with Brunch 11am-3pm followed by Live Music 2pm-6pm featuring the Two Years Too Late band. Stay later for the High Tolerance Band (8pm-11pm). Raffles will be drawn from 2pm-5pm benefiting local charity Helping Neighbors Feed Neighbors.
Specialty Irish food items on the menu will include Corned Beef & Cabbage & corned beef sliders. Of course, there will be Green Beer too!
Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm with DJ Xcentric 12pm-4pm
Bottomless Irish brunch featuring green mimosas, beermosas & bloody Mary’s. Irish brunch menu includes corned beef hash & Lucky charm pancakes.
Extra seating will be available on the outside “pet friendly” patio.
Dressing up is encouraged!
Draft Lineup is locked and loaded!! Come out this weekend to enjoy some very special beers from your favorite local breweries!!!
- 3 Sons Antique Alley Amber Ale
- 3 Sons Dopealicious IPA
- 3 Sons Ocean Park Pilsner
- 3 Sons Photolicious New England IPA
- Barrel of Monks Incredible Wizard
- Barrel of Monks Single In Havana
- Cigar City Kulich Russian Imperial Stout
- Cigar City Tanhauser Gate Weizenbock
- Copperpoint Barrel Aged Monster’s Envy Imperial Stout
- Copperpoint Blood Orange Wit
- Due South Coastline Lager
- Due South Imperial Caramel Cream Ale
- Pompano Beach Brewing Company Banana Fosters Gose
- Pompano Beach Brewing Company Purgatory IPA
- Pompano Beach Brewing Fortunate Son New England IPA
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/168716541724441/
Telephone: (954) 984-0300
Date(s) - 03/13/2021 - 03/14/2021
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
World of Beer 4437 Lyons Rd, Ste E-101, Coconut Creek, FL, 33073