Join us for Old Town Untapped, Pompano Beach’s monthly Craft Brew & Arts Festival! A night filled with free craft beer samples from Pompano’s own breweries, live music by local bands, food trucks, art and much more! Old Town Untapped takes place on 1st Friday of the each month and is FREE for all ages to attend. The event is located in the heart of Downtown Pompano Beach on the blocks surrounding Bailey Contemporary Arts. 41 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. Doors open at 6pm (figuratively speaking).
Live Music 2019 (6-10pm)
Jan 4, 2019 – Classic Rock Therapy
February 1, 2019 – Breeze Classic Rock
- March 1, 2019 – Sucker Punch (Country)
- April 5, 2019 – Yardij (Rock and Alternative)
- May 3, 2019 – JM & The Sweets (R&B, soul, pop)
- June 7, 2019 – AudioTramp – classic rock
- July 5, 2019 – Chain Reaction – Journey Tribute
- August 2, 1029 – Viva (oldies, rock, pop)
- September 6, 2019 – Shaw Davis & The Blackties (Blues, rock)
Live Music 2018 (6-9pm)
- June 1st Live Music by The People UpStairs
- July 6th Live Music by The White House
- August 3rd Live Music by Majesty of Rock, Chain Reaction and Forever Styx
- September 7th Live Music by Shaw Davis & The Black Ties (High energy blues)
- October 5th Live Music by XUberance Band
- November 2nd Live Music by REMYZ MUSIC
- December 7th Live Music by The Coppertones
Gratitude and Joy Photography Exhibition (Opened December 7, 2018)
As we approach the holiday season, we invite our community to reflect on the meaning of Gratitude and Joy. Some people view “joyful” as moments during times of success and career satisfaction, others as quality time spent with family. The selected photos in this exhibit are a diverse mix of themes, offering surprising concepts and providing insightful reflection.
This juried photo exhibition features the works of sixteen photographers selected by Sharon Lee Hart, the head of photography and an Assistant Professor of Art at Florida Atlantic University. Artists include Anna Caruso, Candy Childrey, Jamaal Clark, Sherri Cohen, John Cote, Ana Cristina de Ouro Preto Cox, Dick Francis, Paul Gold, Alexandra Hrachovsky, Eleanor Huang, Dan Perez, Phoenix, Katie Prock, Andy Royston, Jenna Regal, and Nancy Torres.
The exhibit will be on view in the Bailey Contemporary Arts’ West Gallery/ Blooming Bean Coffee Roasters from December 7, 2018 through January 25, 2019. Free and open to the public.
A water/ light show begins every half hour starting at 7pm as long as there is not too much wind. [Read more…]
Finding Old Town Untapped in Pompano Beach
Set your GPS for:
For more details, call (954) 786-7824 or visit http://pompanobeachfl.gov/index.php/pages/cra_events/events
For vendor inquiries please email – [email protected]
Follow updates via Facebook: www.facebook.com/events/1175595932597496/
Date(s) - 08/05/2016
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Bailey Contemporary Arts 41 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL, 33060