The Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival wraps up for 2021 with three delicious brunches and a refreshed Grand Tasting event at Rosemary Square, featuring family friendly activities, book signings and a star-studded cooking competition in the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach.
From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., attendees will enjoy several events held outdoors at Rosemary Square, including:
- A Paint & Sip class with Chalk & Brush at Barrio.
- Family-friendly book reading and signing with chef Maneet Chauhan at Rohi’s Readery.
- Cooking demos with chefs Guillermo P. Eleicegui, Lindsay Autry, and culinary talent from PLANTA.
- The Battle of the Bartenders at Copper Blues.
- Happy Hour cocktail class at PLANTA.
- Book signing of Family Table with chef Robert Irvine.
- The beloved Grand Chef Throwdown presented by Creekstone Farms hosted by Mo & Sally and Jay Cashmere, featuring three local chefs competing for $10,000 for their charity of choice, and overseen by judges, chefs Robert Irvine and Marc Murphy.
PAINT & SIP WITH CHALK & BRUSH AT BARRIO
TIME 10am-11pm ($45/person)
Start the day with a brush of creativity and pull up a seat at the bar. Join Chalk & Brush artist Nate Petit-Dieu at Barrio to paint a culinary-inspired work of art with step-by-step instruction from a local artist while enjoying bottomless mimosas or Bloody Mary’s and personal charcuterie at this al fresco bar. Tickets includes art supplies, bottomless mimosas or Bloody Mary’s and personal charcuterie cup.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY BOOK READING & SIGNING
TIME 10-11AM ($55.00/group up to four people)
Join Chopped judge and James Beard award-winning chef, Maneet Chauhan, at Rohi’s Readery for an exclusive family book reading of Chaat: Recipes from the Kitchens, Markets, and Railways of India: A Cookbook. Chef Maneet weaves in personal stories and remembrances as well as historical and cultural notes into her cookbook, which is a celebration of the diversity of India’s food and people. At the end of the reading, Chef Maneet will sign a copy of the book for each ticket holder group.
TIME 11AM-12PM ($45/ticket)
Chaat: Recipes from the Kitchens, Markets, and Railways of India: A Cookbook by Chopped judge and James Beard award-winning Chef Maneet Chauhan is named one of the best cookbooks of 2020 by Food Network, Epicurious, and Garden & Gun.
It explores India’s most iconic, delicious, and fun-to-eat foods coming from and inspired by Chauhan’s discoveries during an epic cross-country railway journey that brought her to local markets, street vendors, and the homes of family and friends.
COOKING DEMOS ON THE SQUARE
TIME 12-2PM (Free and open to the public)
Watch and learn as Rosemary Square’s beloved chefs bring the flavors of the kitchen to the Square.
The culinary showcase includes three half-hour cooking demonstrations on the main stage by Executive Chef Guillermo P. Eleicegui of Galley & Hilton West Palm Beach, James Beard nominated Chef Lindsay Autry of The Regional, and culinary talent from PLANTA. Reserved seating and sampling available for VIP ticket holders
BATTLE OF THE BARTENDERS AT COPPER BLUES
TIME 2-3PM ($20.00/ticket)
Watch, sip and vote. Sample cocktail creations as four talented bartenders battle it out for the title of Best Bartender at Copper Blues. A surprise basket of cocktail ingredients awaits as each round puts these bartenders’ skills to the ultimate test. Enjoy a lively afternoon with beats by DJ Kid Karter, bottle flaring, and a menu of Copper Blues fare. Each ticket includes six cocktail samples
BOOK SIGNING WITH CHEF ROBERT IRVINE
TIME 2-3PM ($55.00/ticket)
Recognized for his tough-love tactics on top Food Network shows Restaurant: Impossible, Dinner: Impossible and Worst Cooks in America, meet celebrated chef and culinary personality Robert Irvine and get a signed copy of his cookbook Family Table, which brings together more than 50 of his all-time favorite family-style recipes. Each ticket includes a copy of Family Table.
GRAND CHEF THROWDOWN
TIME 3-4PM (Free and open to the public)
Cheer on three local chefs as they conclude the festival during the beloved Grand Chef Throwdown Finale event as they compete for the $10,000 local charity prize presented by Creekstone Farms. Hosted by Mo & Sally and Jay Cashmere, with special guest judges, chefs Robert Irvine and Marc Murphy. Reserved seating available for VIP ticket holders.
HAPPY HOUR COCKTAIL CLASS AT PLANTA
TIME 4-5PM ($30/ticket)
Learn how to create a Kombucha Mojitos from a pro mixologist at PLANTA. Hosted at their Urban Oasis outdoor bar, participate in this hands-on class so you can be the star of your next at-home cocktail party. Known for their fully plant-based menu, PLANTA’s talented bartenders share their expertise.
In addition to the above, the following events will be held at nearby restaurants:
- DANIEL & FRIENDS — Chefs Daniel Boulud, Dieter Samijn and Julie Franceschini host an epic brunch event at Café Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel. This walk-around event features tastings paired with inventive cocktails. $200 per person.
- REAL FOOD REVOLUTION — This four-course seated brunch with wine pairings features ingenious brunch dishes, sparkling cocktails, and coffee—hosted by Coolinary’s chef Tim Lipman and guest chefs Timon Balloo and Giorgio Rapicavoli. $175 per person.
- BRUNCH AT AIOLI — This four-course seated brunch with wine pairings at Aioli features host chef Michael Hackman with guests Elizabeth Falkner and Stephen Stryjewski with their unique cultural influences and styles, paired with Duckhorn Wines. $175 per person.
Tickets & More Information
Several ticket options including VIP and packages are available for purchase. VIP Experience ticket holders ($145 per person) will enjoy reserved seating during the cooking demos and Grand Chef Throwdown, two complimentary drinks from Barrio, a reserved book and VIP signing with chef Robert Irvine, and a gift bag from Rosemary Square. Ticket packages include the “Pick 4, Save 15%” options; and the First Republic Bank Dining Series, where guests can save 10 percent on their tickets to the SPICE, Southern Revival and INDULGE dinners.
For more details about individual events, participating chefs, or to purchase tickets please visit pbfoodwinefest.com or call 800.210.0689. For daily updates, follow the festival on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @pbfoodwinefest. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact [email protected]
Date(s) - 12/12/2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Rosemary Square 700 S Rosemary Ave Suite 200, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401