The Second Annual Pompano Beach Autumn Festival is a fun for the entire family event to be held on the grounds of Pompano Community Park on Saturday November 18th and Sunday, November 19th between the hours of 11am and 7pm. Expanded to two days this year, festival highlights include non-stop live music from ten popular south Florida bands performing on two stages, activities for the kids, a holiday marketplace with up to 100 vendors and a non-profit community organizations expo. A wide assortment of food and beverages will be available for purchase,
General admission is only $10 (or less when purchased in advance), however VIP Ticket holders will benefit from access to a VIP lounge with a complimentary buffet catered by local restaurants and an open bar. The enclosed VIP area promises to provide a shaded area for watching the bands. Food and beverages are all inclusive in the price of VIP admission.
Sunny Side Up Market has assembled a wide range of vendors including handcrafted jewelry, soaps, skincare, metal work, art work, clothing, vintage goods, vintage clothing, candles, South African goods, bathing suits, dog treats and accessories, florals, pottery, plants and many more! You’ll find hand-crafted items for sale by the artisans themselves, just in time for holiday gift giving!
- Non-Stop Live Music on two stages
- Kelly Academy of Irish Dance Fort Lauderdale
- Kids Zone
- Holiday vendor marketplace
- Non Profit Expo
- VIP Tent
Entertainment Schedule *
Food & Beverage Sponsors in VIP Lounge
- Papa’s Raw Bar
- Sicilian Oven
- New York Butcher
- Bonefish Mac’s
- The Foundry
- Pudgie’s Brazilian Cafe
- Checkers Old Munchen
- Spanx The Hog BBQ & Saloon
- Cove Brewery
Kids Zone *
- Bounce Houses
- Petting Zoo
- Soft Play Area
- Face Painting
* $20 Admission to Kids Zone
Festival proceeds benefit The Exchange Club of Pompano Beach with assistance from the City of Pompano Beach. The exchange club will, in turn, distribute funds to several local non-profit charities.
General Admission – Saturday or Sunday $7.00/day ONLINE or $10.00/day at Gate Entrance
Save $8 when purchasing the Weekend Pass ONLINE for only $12.
Free entry for children 16 and under, when accompanied by an adult.
VIP Pass – Saturday or Sunday $65.00/day ONLINE or $75.00/day at Gate Entrance
Save $25 by purchasing a VIP Weekend Pass ONLINE $120/weekend
VIP ACCESS INCLUDES:
- Private VIP Lounge
- Complimentary buffet provided by at least 9 local restaurants (Noon to 4pm)
- Open Bar including beer and mixed drinks (21+)
- Children under 16 admitted free with parents
- Parking at Pompano Community Park is FREE however VIP parking will be available for a nominal charge
- Entrance is the same as the Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Pets and Lawn Chairs are permitted. No Coolers.
- Official Website: https://pompanofestivals.com/
- Follow updates and discussion via social media pages: