The 2023 edition of The Royal Palm Beach Seafood Festival will take place on Saturday March 18th and Sunday March 190th at Commons Park, a beautiful 167-acre park with a Great Lawn surrounded by water, located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
Not Just Seafood!
In addition to now being a two-day festival, this year, we are determined to bring the public not only the freshest and best tasting seafood in South Florida, but to also provide a very diverse variety of delectable seafood dishes and ice-cold tasty libations. Fear not ye landlubbers, there will also be plenty of non-seafood menu selections to choose from.
The Royal Palm Beach Seafood Festival will also play host to some great live entertainment, interesting exhibits and displays, an assortment of Arts and Craft Vendors, Pirates, Mermaids and Ships, an interactive Kids’ Fun Zone, a Classic and Custom Car Show and so much more.
Live Music on Saturday, March 18th
- Rasta Blanca 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Spred the Dub – 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Bamboo – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- Bad Inc. (Bad Company Tribute) & 4NR2 (Foreigner Tribute) 2:30 PM-4:45 PM
- Scott Benge 4:45 PM – 6:15 PM
- The Petty Hearts (Tom Petty Tribute) 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Live Music on Sunday, March 19th
- Jupiter Trailer Trash – 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Get Lucky (Loverboy Tribute) & Aerosmith Rocks (Aerosmith Tribute) 12:30 PM – 2:45 PM
- Bobbie G & Paulie – 2:45 PM – 4:15 PM
- Completely Unchained (Van Halen Tribute) 4:15 PM – 6:00 PM
FREE Admission & FREE Parking
Saturday 11am to 8pm
Sunday 11am to 6pm
Presented and produced by POTTC Events.
For more details, visit: www.
Updates and discussion via social media: www.facebook.com/royalpalmbeachseafoodfestival