Summer nights in South Florida are extra special when augmented with taiko drums and pristine Japanese gardens. Add a cold drink, a breathtaking sunset, and beautiful Japanese gardens, and you’ve got Sushi & Stroll! Friday, July 12th will be the next opportunity for guests to enjoy Pan-Asian offerings from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks, premium Japanese sake and beer selections, unique treasures from the Museum Store, and world-class taiko drumming performances by Fushu Daiko.
Tickets & Admission
Online: $7, adults (ages 11+); $5, children (ages 4-10)
Door: $8, adults (ages 11+); $6, children (ages 4-10)
FREE for museum members and children ages 3 and under
Additional $3 for taiko drumming performances (6:30 p.m.; 7:15 p.m.; 8 p.m.). Available for purchase at the door only.
- Hours: 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Sushi & Stroll is a rain-or-shine event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased online can be used once for any Sushi & Stroll event.
- Food and drink are sold separately and are not included in admission price.
- The museum’s galleries will be closed during Sushi & Stroll.
- Dates: May 10, 2019, July 12, 2019 and September 13, 2019
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit morikami.org/event/sushi-stroll-summer-walks or call (561) 495-0233.
Date(s) - 07/12/2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens 4000 Morikami Park Rd , Delray Beach, FL, 33446, Palm Beach