Celebrate the iconic music of The Beatles and other classic rock artists such as Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Aerosmith, and Tom Petty when you attend the first annual International Beatles On The Beach Festival at participating venues in Delray Beach, April 25-28, 2019! A wide array of Beatlesque bands and performers are expected to draw thousands of Local, Out-of-Towners and even many international visitors to Delray Beach for this exciting new event.
The Legendary Edgar Winter Band will storm the outdoor stage at Old School Square on Friday, April 26, performing classic hits including Frankenstein and Free Ride. Edgar Winter is also a veteran of Ringo Starr’s All Star Band!
Another headline act, McCartney Mania will perform selections from Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Abbey Road, and The White Album, accompanied by The Academy Orchestra, conducted by Thomas Servinsky on Saturday, April 27th.
Local venues along Atlantic Avenue and within walking distance of Old School Square will participate with live music to be announced closer to the weekend of the event.
The International Beatles On The Beach Festival will include many family-friendly and fan-friendly activities:
- BeatleCon: This is a major event, where guests are encouraged to attend dressed as their favorite Beatle, Rockstar, Superhero, Harry Potter character, Blue Meanie, Lord of the Rings, or favorite 60’s & 70’s hippie!
- Celebrity Symposium with Beatles Hair Stylist Leslie Cavendish, Apple Records CEO Tony Bramwell reminiscing about their wild Beatles stories.
- Beatles themed Scavenger Hunt
- Ringo Bingo with exciting prize giveaways!
- Octopus’s Garden- Children’s Play Area with fun activities for the children.
- Beatles Bar Crawl involving participating restaurant/bars with specialty Beatles drinks such as Me and My Monkey Margarita & Strawberry Fields Forever Frozen Daiquiri!
- I Met A Beatle – Meet and Greet people who have actually met the FAB Four or seen The Beatles live. GREAT stories will be shared!
- Magical Mystery Mini-Golf
- Beatles Bikini Contest
- Beatles Yoga
- Beatles and Classic Rock Art Show
- Abbey Road Replica and Car Show
- BeatleJuice-Off with local juice bars.
A World Premiere Beatles Movie!
Mersey Boys: A Letter from Al Moran, a short film produced in Ireland about a fictional encounter between an American professor and the young Beatles in a Liverpool pub will make its’ world premiere showing at the Beatles on the Beach Festival in Delray Beach, Florida.
Be a part of the most exciting musical event ever to hit Florida, The International Beatles On The Beach Festival!
Taking over ALL of Delray Beach, Florida for 4 magical days, April 25-28, 2019!
General Admission begins at $29.50. 2-day passes begin at $51.50 each.
Purchase tickets online via BeatlesOnTheBeach.com, TicketMaster.com or in person at the Old School Square Box Office.
A limited number of VIP Tickets will be made available – the perfect gift for the true Beatles Fan!
Follow updates via social media: www.facebook.com/events/323164748520476/