A New Music and Food Series is rolling into Pembroke Pines for all to enjoy! The City of Pembroke Pines Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Division welcomes everyone to enjoy free “Savor the Sounds” concerts beginning this fall. “Savor the Sounds” is a fusion of music and food trucks, held on Sundays from 4 pm to 7 pm at the Charles F. Dodge City Center, located at 601 City Center Way, beginning October 23, 2022, with the music of the Stella Fusion Band (Latin).
This new and enhanced free concert series will replace Jazz in the Pines, allowing for a more expanded array of music for all to enjoy. Additionally, The City of Pembroke Pines Art and Cultural Division will once again bring back Live Painting Artists that will complement the featured musician. The live painting artist accompanying the October show is Andrea Merinsky.
A variety of music to stimulate minds and relieve stress will delight all ages. There is plenty of room to set up lawn chairs, spread a blanket and enjoy a fun-filled evening with delightful music and delicious food. Food will be available for purchase at the Food Trucks.
Fall & Spring 2022 Savor the Sounds concert schedule
- Sunday, October 23, 2022 – Stella Fusion Band (Latin)
- Sunday, November 20, 2022 – Shane Duncan Band (Country) with live Artist Sarah Huang – CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
- Sunday, December 18, 2022 – TJ Cronin Holiday/Disney Band (Holiday music)
- Sunday, January 22, 2023 – Bob Folse (Jazz)
- Sunday, February 26, 2023 Kat Riggins (Rhythm and Blues)
- Sunday, March 26 – Rough Shot (Country & Classic Rock)
- Sunday, May 21, 2023 TBA (Caribbean)
No pets are allowed.
All concerts are held weather permitting and subject to change.
For additional information and updates on the bands and artists performing, please contact the Pembroke Pines Special Events Office at 954-392-2116 or visit www.ppines.com/specialevents.