Whether with your loved one or celebrating with family and friends, Valentine’s Day rocks at Hard Rock Cafe, located inside Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL. Taste the Flavors of Love this Valentine’s Day with two new entrees and a special dessert added to their already delectable menu of flavorful offerings.
Two entrees and a special dessert to celebrate
Love Rocks Lucky in Love Lobster Ravioli. Fall in love with our sweet raviolis stuffed with North Atlantic lobster, ricotta & parmesan cheese, then finished with a velvety, rich butter and cheese sauce and topped with parsley romano breadcrumbs. Grilled Filet Mignon A classic and perfect pairing! Grilled “center cut” Filet Mignon served with a classic Béarnaise sauce and seasoned French fries.
Love Hurts Bleeding Heart Lobster Ravioli Sweet and succulent lobster ravioli topped with a spicy arrabbiata red sauce, romano cheese and finished with fresh basil. Filet & Frites Grilled “center cut” Filet topped with herbed garlic butter, served with seasoned fries and garlic aioli on the side for dipping. Treating yourself to indulgence is absolutely awesome!
And for Dessert, our Adult Strawberry Cheesecake Shake, served in a souvenir Hurricane Glass. A fun way to enjoy a classic diner-style milkshake date with whomever you choose. Whether it be a friend, a lover, or a foe, at Hard Rock Cafe, this milkshake for two is a perfect way to indulge in love of all shapes and sizes
Here are a few other Valentine’s Day events which may be of interest to you:
Renew your vows and court your Valentine with romantic music at Galuppi’s
Nothing brings cupid closer to your Valentine than a vow renewal either preceded or followed by dinner and romantic violin music – which is exactly what you’ll experience on February 14th at Galuppi’s Restaurant & Patio Bar in Pompano Beach. Complete package: Only $64.95/couple! [Read more…]
4-Course dinner with live music at Shooters Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale
It’s a special day for you and your significant other; why not celebrate like it is? Whether you dine in our main restaurant or our private dining space; whether you tuck into a four-course meal or savor our chef’s signature Surf ‘n’ Turf; you’ll both leave with smiles on your faces.
Baby Heirloom Bibb lettuce, Hearts of palm, heirloom tomatoes, candy cane beets, blood oranges, Carrot Ribbons, Toasted macadamias, Cave Aged Gorgonzola, Orange-Dijon Vinaigrette
Kumamoto Oysters, Champagne Mignonette, Salmon Caviar, micro rainbow greens Or Bourbon Glazed Smoked Mini Short Rib, Cauliflower Puree, Crispy Onions, Long branch BBQ Reduction
Seared Filet with Lobster-Scallop Potato Gratin, wild onion puree, annatto oil, truffle potato crisps Or Potato-Chive crusted Chilean Sea Bass, Baby heirloom vegetables, Champagne Coulis, Sturgeon Caviar
Sweetheart shaped white chocolate mousse covered with raspberry mirror glaze and dark chocolate drizzle, topped with raspberries and white chocolate garnish.
For more information, call (954) 566-2855 or visit www.shooterswaterfront.com/events/valentines-day
Live Music and a 4-course dinner in Boca Raton
The Pavilion Grille is offering a special menu just for Valentine’s Day with choice of entrees ranging from $39.95/pp to $49.95/pp. along with live music by It Takes Two. Call (561) 912-0000 for more information or reservations.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day Weekend with live music and entertainment
You don’t have to celebrate Valentine’s Day to enjoy live music on February 14th
Whether you are single or a couple, everyone’s gotta eat, some people like to drink and everyone can enjoy a night of live music at a bar or restaurant near you. Visit Weekend Broward’s live music event calendars which are updated daily. Here’s a snapshot at the time of this writing.
- 5 – 8pm John Boiko at Fishtales on 33rd in Fort Lauderdale *
- 5 – 8pm TwoCan Blue at Galuppi’s in Pompano Beach
- 5:30 – 8:30pm Gregg B at Station 44 Bar-BQ Beachside Grill in Lauderdale by the Sea
- 6 – 10pm Jessi Campo at Gatsby’s Joint in Fort Lauderdale *
- 6 – 10pm Swing Somethin’ at Shooters Waterfront in Fort Lauderdale *
- 6:30 – 10:30pm Danny Olalla at Timpano Italian Chophouse in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 – 10pm Jean Andres at Bogart’s American Grill in Hollywood
- 7:30 – 11:30pm Blues Jam at Big Dawgs 2 in Davie *
- 7:30 – 10:30pm Dave Roppolo at Chuck’s Steak House in Fort Lauderdale
- 7:30 – 10:30pm Open Jam (Blues) at RIPs Sports Bar in Pompano Beach
- 8 – Midnight Charlie Sullivan at Nectar Lounge in Coconut Creek
- 8 – Midnight Jenny Love at NYY Legends Lounge in Coconut Creek
- 8 – Midnight The Beach Dogs at Sunset Grill in Coconut Creek
- 8 – 10pm Tribute To Whitney, Aretha & Donna Summer at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center *$ (see ad)
- 9 – 1am Jam Night at Cagney’s Saloon in Davie
- 9 – 1am Spider Cherry at Fishtales on 33rd in Fort Lauderdale
- 9 – 1am The Silent Shout at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant in Hollywood
- 9 – 1am Tim Tolson Duo at Cheers Sunrise
- 9 – 1am Yellow Moon at The Balcony in Fort Lauderdale
* more details can be found on the calendars online. All shows subject to change without notice
Broward and Palm Beach County
And if you are thinking of celebrating Valentine’s Day with anyone other than your lover, watch this video from Saturday Night Live