Every year, we come across extraordinary New Year’s Eve packages put together by aspiring marketing departments who either want to make our mouths water with envy or target the 1% who may be wealthy enough to have unlimited budgets but lack enough creativity to put together their own plans on how best to celebrate this literally annual event. This year, the prize goes to Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort with what they call the “It’s a Thin Line Between Saturday Night and Sunday Morning” Suite Package starting at $22,500 per night. A two-night minimum stay is required so we’re talking about a $45,000 commitment! Well, we’re not so sure how “laid back” this package really is with that kind of a price tag!
Guests who book the package for a stay in the Jimmy Buffett Presidential Suite or Coral Reefer Vice-Presidential Suite will enjoy the following:
- Luxurious accommodations atop the highest floor of the 17-story resort, with private balconies facing both the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Round-trip limousine transfers between the resort and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, just minutes away
- A stocked suite with a full premium bar including beer, wine, liquor and mixers
- An en-suite, five-course dinner hosted by the resort’s executive chef with pairings from JWB Prime Steak and Seafood (for up to eight people)
- A private poolside cabana each day with beer, wine and unlimited margarita pitchers
- A private yacht charter along the Intracoastal Waterway, complete with an open bar and canapes (for up to 12 people)
- A luxury Margaritaville swimwear makeover for two from the resort’s ‘Live Life Like a Song’ retail store
- An en-suite Bloody Mary bar and bartender to sooth the morning after blues
- One Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker® for creating the perfect party drinks
Note: Reservations must be made at least seven days prior to arrival.
Now that we have completely shocked you with a sticker price of $45,000 for two nights, here’s something a little more affordable.
NOTE: This was originally published on: Dec 6, 2016. We have updated New Year’s Eve offerings for Dec.31, 2019 below:
Pricing and reservations may be made via: EventBrite.
Lone Palm Poolside New Year’s Eve Soiree
All guests are invited to attend this family friendly celebration from 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. that will feature live music entertainment from DJ Smoove, party favors, a “Kid Zone” and a countdown to midnight. Prices range from $60 to $1436/pp
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant NYE Dinner Buffet
This special location is hosting two separate seatings from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and another from 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Each dinner will be set-up with multiple themed buffet stations, and live entertainment from Dream On Band! Dinner buffet starts at $108/pp (early seating) $156/pp (late seating)
JWB Prime Steak and Seafood – NYE Celebration Dinner
This special meal will feature a Prix Fixe Menu, party favors and a special Midnight Moet & Chandon toast. The first seating will take place from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Second seating will be from 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. $50/pp early seating. $180/pp second seating (after 9pm)
*Please note all pricing excludes a resort tax, resort fees and gratuity. Prepayment is required upon booking. Cancellations are nonrefundable.
With multiple unique on-site food and beverage outlets, guests and locals alike can also choose to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Margaritaville Restaurant, 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill or LandShark Bar & Grill with live music, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight being offered in each venue.
New Year’s Eve Entertainment at Margaritaville Resort Venues
LandShark Bar & Grill (2nd Floor) Time TBD DJ Blix TBD
5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill 9:00pm-12:30am TBD
Hollywood Beach Bandshell 10:00pm-1:00am TBD
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant 10:00pm-2:00am TBD
For more information, visit: www.mhbr.com/NYE or call 954-842-7907.
Looking for other places to drink and dine and New Year’s Eve in or around Hollywood, FL?